I wish there was a CD player in my car...
2. Turn on your car radio, what station is it tuned to?
Well, my radio is broken so it's not tuned to anything. It really does suck.
3. What is in your glove box?
Registration, user manual, an ice scraper, and my iPod.
4. Are there any stickers on your bumper? What? (You can post photos too).
Just one that says "Proud Army National Guard Parent."
Yep, not my bumper sticker. The car was my mother in laws.
5. What stickers or car magnets are on your car? (You can post photos too).
6. When you drive do you have a favorite beverage? What?
7. What is the most unique thing about your car?
The duct tape on the soft top roof. I drive a pretty beat up convertible.
8. Have you modified or decorated or enhanced your steering wheel?
It has a microfiber cover.
9. If your normal mode of transportation is a bicycle or a motorcycle, what have you done to personalize it?
10. If your regular mode of transportation is public transport–bus or subway–what do you do to pass the time on your rides?
Bonus: What is the sexiest thing in your car?
Usually it's me.
Bonus, Bonus: What does your choice of personal or regular mode of transportation say about you?
I'm broke and needed a car until I could buy a better one.