When I first saw the We-Vibe II, I knew I needed it. I didn’t just want it, I pined for it. I would visit my local sex shop to admire it. However, being only 18 and in a long distance relationship, it was hard for me to justify the cost. When the We-Vibe III rolled around, I was a broke college kid who could barely afford food, let alone a $150 toy. Regardless, I continued to pine. After college, I went to work at the sex shop where I first laid eyes on the We-Vibe. A couple months after I started, we received a press release from Standard Innovations about their newest product that was to be released in the fall of 2013. Imagine my glee when I saw we were getting the We-Vibe IV. I really did run around the store singing. My co-workers thought I was insane, but whatever. I was excited to see the improved shape and size of the IV. We were sent a floor model before we began to carry the We-Vibe IV and I could not stop playing with it in my downtime. I could not wait until we received our shipment of We-Vibes. The day I went into the store to do some shopping for my honeymoon, my district manager was stopping by to drop off a special shipment. Our first box of We-Vibe IVs. I was the first person to purchase a We-Vibe IV from the same store in which I first laid eyes on the We-Vibe II.
This week's TMI Tuesday is all about party fears!
1) Arrival. Are you afraid (a) that you can’t find the address, (b) that you will be early, (c) that you will be late, (d) other?
(A) Not finding the place. I have a good sense of direction but I still hate getting lost.
2) Clothing. Are you afraid (a) you will be underdressed, (b) overdressed, (c) dressed for the wrong activity, (d) don’t have items that you need, e.g. swimsuit, (e) other?
(A) Underdressed. You can never be overdressed!
3) Drinks. Are you afraid that (a) you will drink too much, (b) that you will drink too little, (c) other people will drink too much, (d) there won’t be anything good that’s non-alcoholic, (e) other?
Agaaaaaaain, (A) I'm afraid of drinking too much. I make a fool of myself...but who doesn't.
4) Food. Are you afraid that (a) the food will be too new-fangled and trendy, (b) the food will be conventional and boring, (c) there won’t be anything you want to eat, (d) there won’t be any food and you are hungry, (e) other?
(C) Since becoming a vegetarian, I've been to a few events where I can only eat cake. It sucks.
5) Music. Are you afraid that (a) the music will be too loud, (b) there won’t be music or you won’t be able to hear it, (c) the music will be of a new genre you don’t like or can’t understand, (d) the music will be boring oldies, (e) other?
(A) I'm not a fan of loud music.
6) Later. Are you afraid that (a) the party will end too soon and it won’t have been worth the trouble, (b) the party will go on too long, (c) other?
(A) Nothing like wasting a good hair day.
7. Afterward. Are you afraid that (a) you will end up in bed with the wrong person and the sex will be bad, (b) that you will end up in bed with the wrong person and the sex will be great, (c) that you will end up in bed with the right person and there won’t be any sex, (d) that you will end up in bed with the right person who wants sex but you are too tired, (e) other?
(C) haha My partner and I usually just crash after parties.
Allow me to profess my love for the Liberator Fascinator. If there’s one bedroom accessory any fun loving sexual being needs in their life, it’s a Liberator Fascinator, hands down. It’s the perfect complement to any sex toy collection. Sex is rarely a clean affair. Female ejaculator? No more will you have to lug your comforter to a laundromat to wash it every week. Get a little messy with body paints? Just throw down your Fascinator and you won’t have to fight over who has to sleep on the sticky spot. Hands get a little slippery during a massage? Craving some period sex? I think you get my point. The Fascinator is incredibly versatile. Hell, I’ve even used mine when my dog was sick so she didn’t vomit on my bedding. It’s easy to throw in the washer and it doesn’t stain. All evidence of your night is washed away in one quick load. I’ve been eyeing the Fascinator ever since I’ve discovered my abilities to squirt. My partner loves making me squirt but he wasn’t the one washing three towels, two throw blankets, and two comforters every time it happened. Something had to change because the mountain of laundry was getting old.