1. What is the first thing that pops into your mind when you see an attractive person?
Oh damn ;D
2. What is your idea of a dream date? Describe the person and the type of date experience.
The person is definitely my husband. I'd love to go out to the closest national park and spend the day hiking and playing in the river. Maybe afterwards, we can spend the night at the campground. Nothing like sex under the stars or in a tent. I'm a big outdoorsy type.
3. How many serious relationships have you had? Were you in love?
Just one. I met my husband when we were 14 and he's the only person I've ever loved.
4. How many casual sexual relationships have you had?
I guess maybe one. My husband is the only male I've slept with but you know how college goes.
5. What will ruin a relationship for you?
Betrayal and a lack of trust, definitely. If I can't trust my partner, who can I trust? He's supposed to be the one person who knows me in and out and someone that I can always count on. Otherwise, he might as well just be a friend.
Bonus: What is your definition of sexy?
Confidence. Confidence is key. It's not body shape or physical features. If you're comfortable with yourself and can rock your body type, that's sexy.